Information meetings on labour dispute for members of AC unions at AU
The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC) club at AU, whose members are the AC union representatives, is hosting information meetings in Danish and English about the consequences of the announced lockout. There will also be an information meeting specifically for junior researchers.
Whether or not you are a member of a union, you are invited to participate in an information meeting in Danish or English if you are a VIP or AC-TAP employee. At the meeting, the union reps will explain the consequences a lockout would have for you as an AU employee.
Together with his alternate, Anders Moestrup, the joint union representative for academic staff members (VIP) and technical/administrative staff members with university degrees (AC-TAP), Olav W. Bertelsen, will explain the background for the lockout, as well as who it applies to and what it would mean for employees in practice.
They will also explain the kinds of economic support available to union members during a lockout. There will be opportunities to ask union reps from a number of unions questions.
- VIP and AC-TAP employees (all AU locations - non-union members are also welcome)
- In Danish: Wednesday 21 March, 16:00-17:00 (4pm – 5pm)
- In English: Tuesday 27 March, 15:00-16:00 (3pm - 4pm)
- In Danish: Per Kirkeby Auditoriet, Søauditorierne (building 1250-304)
- In English: Auditorium F, Dept. of Mathematics (building 1534-125)
Special information meeting for junior researchers
The AU Junior Researcher Association will be hosting an information meeting the day before, on Tuesday 20 March. Joint union representative Olav W. Bertelsen will explain the background for the labour dispute. He will also answer questions.
The AU Junior Researcher Association requests that all participants register for the event (in connection with ordering refreshments). You can register on the AU Junior Researcher Page on Facebook.
- Junior researchers (postdoc, assistant professor)
- Tuesday 20 March, 15:00-16:00 (3pm to 4pm)
- iNano Center, Gustav Wieds Vej 14, 8000 Aarhus C