New faces in Omnibus’ editorial committee
Six of the seven committee members are new, while one member continues.
Omnibus has a new editorial committee. Or, at least, it’s almost new: Laboratory Technician Lizzi Stausgaard, who was also a member of the previous committee, is staying on for another term.
The editorial committee consists of two members of academic staff (VIP), two members of the technical and administrative staff (TAP), two students and a management representative. The committee has the task of ensuring Omnibus' editorial freedom. It also has an advisory function, and is charged with providing post criticism of the media’s publications.
The committee's tasks are described in the terms of reference for the editorial committee and the editor-in-chief. (in Danish)
At its first meeting, the committee elected Damian A. Hertoft Goldberg, educational counsellor at Health, as its contact person.
List of members of the committee:
- Damian Goldberg A. Hertoft Goldberg, educational counsellor, Health (TAP)
- Lizzi Stausgaard, laboratory technician, Department of Environmental Science, ST (TAP)
- Tonny Brems Knudsen, associate professor, Department of Political Science, BSS (VIP)
- Carsten Fogh Nielsen, assistant professor, Danish School of Education, Arts (VIP)
- Lise Wogensen Bach, Vice-dean, Health (management)
- Steffen Selmer Andersen, student (Political Science), BSS
- Christopher Bering Baden, student (Education Science), Arts